- Belgian bloke
- Born in 1996
- I speak French & English
- I obtained my masters in computer science at the University of Namur
Stuff I can do
- Programming in various languages and paradigms
- Graphics stuff, in particular rasterization with modern APIs (Vulkan and similar)
- Reasonnably fast and keen learner :)
- Not completely devoid of social skills
- Also: Handy with an OBD scan tool and a wrench
Personal and Professional Interests
- Passionate about programming languages: Both as an user and a designer
- The ongoing real-time raytracing revolution
- Videogame technologies in general, especially those having to do with PL design and graphics
- Computer hardware, both shiny new toys and forgotten retro systems !
- Above all: Work on projects that have me learning new things and interesting things !
Formal version as a pdf
Ask me !